It’s bad, not illegal

Heard

Expectation kills, but obsession murders.

-Jalapenogirl

My best friend had promised me to take me to an art festival.I love arts, artifacts and that place is fabulously famous. I haven’t been there before so I was very excited to go. I had early morning lecture and so I woke up early in the morning even before the dawn. Took all my makeup stuff in the bag, my pink dress, notebook etc. I ran directly to my gym. I reached even before it was opened. After my gym session, I changed my clothes and rushed towards the railway station.
Then, as I opened my bag to find something to eat, it occurred to me that I forgot my lunchbox and box of fruits at home in a hurry. I did my makeup on the train, (yes it was awkward, but I had to due to a shortage of time). Ready to fiddle through my day, I met my friend and she said, she can’t come with me because she has to go meet her boyfriend. Even she had just met him a day before, I don’t know what was so urgent.
I didn’t have any problem, of course. But, what hurt me was her priority was him even though I had accompanied her whenever she had asked me to even if I was busy. I mean, this may sound childish to you all, but I am a kind of possessive person, not a crazy. I can understand. Since it was the last day of the festival. She just didn’t care how much I wanted to go to the fest. And, I was so angry and upset. I didn’t wait for a second after the lecture, not even to say her a goodbye. I wasted my whole day thinking the kind of priority she was to me. But, now I can’t be the same person to her. I just cannot get this out of my mind. I don’t care to go to the festival. I only care the way she treated me. She wasn’t even sorry for it. I think, now on she’ll see how cruel I can be when I change my priority.

14 Comments Add yours

1. hellishqueen says:

Liked by 1 person

1. ….so that was the festival at your doorstep….a lesson learnt….though….friends always deserve second chance….

1. hellishqueen says:

I will try to give her a second chance. Thanks for your advice😊😌

Liked by 1 person

1. just a suggestion….as friends are sooooo precious….

2. hellishqueen says:

There is one tragedy here. I don’t have any friends. I make good friends. But, then something wrong happens because of which I get angry as hell and things are never like before anymore.

3. patience….space…sacrifice….trust….chance….

4. hellishqueen says:

I will remember this 😊 thank you so much. πŸ’—

2. Joker Shayar says:

may be your friend was having so much trust in you that you can do anything for her happiness and going with her bf must be something great for her :p, it is called priority but on other side its the thing that with whom you have more understanding, you push that person more in favor of you. Just my views and i know it hurts of course when your plans don’t go that way in which you were thinking .. but if i would be there in your place, i will let my friend to know what i feel and will give my friend a chance to give their point of view.. πŸ™‚

Please ignore if doesn’t match with your thoughts… Stay blessed πŸ™‚

1. hellishqueen says:

I really really approve your comment. This is something I didn’t think of. Thank you for your advice 😊

1. Joker Shayar says:

I am glad you liked my point of view.. 😊

3. Vivian Zems says:

Very interesting! My take on this is that I have ZERO expectations from anyone. So I never get disappointed. I feel that no- one owes me anything- I always plan things with a view that I’m on my own. So if things turn for the better- it’s a bonus! Hope you got it worked out. Ps many girls I know will choose their bf over their gf at the last minute!πŸ˜•

1. jalapenogirl says:

You are right. Thanks for your kind words. I will see to it I keep zero expectations too. 😊 It ended with her apology the next day.

1. Vivian Zems says: