Leave me stranger!

Go, stranger, go away
I know you work in my firm
Please don’t chase me in any way
I accepted your friend request because of your face
Otherwise, I swear, I didn’t even know your name
Stop messaging me at any time of the day
I grasp the technique, you are trying to be friendly
But, I don’t need it, stop being nice to me, for God sake!
Yeah, I am just replying you for formality
To avoid the awkwardness between us
Else, I would have slammed you directly
I know you are the flirt, have so many girlfriends.
So don’t ever try me out
Still, you asked me for coffee
Sorry buddy,
I am not that type of girl you are thinking about.

13 Comments Add yours

1. I certainly hope this isn’t really happening. Very defiant determined piece, I rather enjoyed the journey but I still really hope it’s not based in reality.

1. rakhioverhere says:

I am glad you like it 😊
      Unfortunately, this is real. I am trying to avoid the awkward situation with him. Hope he’ll understand and stop πŸ˜ƒ

Liked by 1 person

1. You poor thing 😯 Sometimes men just aren’t clever. I’m one of them πŸ˜„ I hope it all works out, be safe!! 😊

2. rakhioverhere says:

Hahaha.thanks….I like my so called ‘aren’t clever’ blogger friend. Who’s far much clever in being a writer. πŸ˜ƒ

3. Ahahaha!!! You little flatterer you πŸ˜„β€

2. Shoaib says:

Hope things get better for you πŸ™‚

1. rakhioverhere says:

Thanks Shoaib πŸ˜ƒ

1. Shoaib says:

You’re welcome πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

3. An interesting post…Guess what… facing a similar situation here. In my case of course i asked the girl out for coffee. (The last time i asked someone out was in 2008) But her reactions have been the same as mentioned above. I want to know, if the girl appears (please underline appears) interesting, is it wrong to ask her out for a one on one conversation??

1. rakhioverhere says:

I don’t really know how close you were to her. But this guy here is actually not that kind of boy to go out with. That’s why I didn’t wanted to go with him. He was a sort of stranger too. His background was not much better also. He is famous for keeping many girlfriends.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oopss… in the interest of safety, may be we shouldn’t be discussing things on a public platform πŸ™‚

4. sassyqueenn says:

I think this is what blogs are….to discuss…!

5. hmmm…..agree….and disagree πŸ™‚