This is my first Liebster award 😀 😀 😀
Thanks a lot [https://shonessa.wordpress.com/] for nominating me ❤ ❤ ❤
It has been almost three weeks that I am blogging and it has been a worderful experience.
Here are simple rules to follow:
Starting with 11 facts about me:
- I am 22 years teenage girl 🙂
- I am an introvert. Sometimes, I get along with people very easily. And sometimes, I find hard to get involve with my friends or newbies.
- I love going to gym, every morning.
- I am always on diet. You can call me a fitness freak. I always carry food with myself, so I don’t have to eat outside.
- I eat outside only on some occasions. Until and unless it’s a party or very important programmes.
- A taurus person. Very very short tempered.
- My favorite movie is Maleficient and the quote from the same movie “True love doesn’t comes only from men”
- Even if I am short tempered, I realize early if there is something I did bad or behaved rude to someone and so I don’t hesitate to apologize.
- Love to write stories too.
- My other hobby hidden inside me is photography.
- Like coins have two sides, I also have dangerous other side. Where I get mood swings often.
11 questions asked to me :
1. What is your best childhood memory?
Best childhood memory is the time I spend in my school. Those were the adorable days.
2. What do you feel most proud of?
I am a chemical engineer
3. What is your favorite music?
I love Rock music. Songs that I am hearing this days are – I took a pill in Abiza by Mike posner, I can’t feel my face by Weeknd, Faded by Alan walker and there are many.
4. What is your dream place and why?
I want to visit new york. I know it’s a very busy place and no scenarios. But, I want to live that life which I usually see in hollywood series.
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
My childhood teacher, when I was in kindergarten. She was very very strict and always scared the hell out of me because of which I hated her. I think teachers should be loving and caring with small kids.
6. How do you spend your free time?
I love reading books. Now a days, Am reading Me before you by Jojo Moyce, Looking at nature, playing with my pets.
7. What are your top three favourite books and why?
Misery- Stephen king
A thousand splendid suns- Khaled hossini
The bell jar- Sylvia plath
8. What is your biggest fear?
Scientist are now days judging the day of apocalypse. They actually specify the date for that.
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
I forgive people.
10. If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what would it be?
I don’t believe in living in the past. I live in present and plan my future.
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Being with my loved ones and doing my work.
I would further like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Mitigating circumstances
- wayward orphan
- Laughter brothers
- Cameron D Hamilton
- What is your favorite music?
- Which book are you reading now a days?
- What is your inspiration for writing?
- Which country you have always dreamed to visit?
- Name 3 things you can’t live without.
- What is best quality in your personality?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your most loving hobby other than writing?
- What scares you the most?