rakhioverhere

Hello there,

So about me, all you need to know is I am an avid writer. All I need is blank pages and I can fill it up with the things which you actually wanna read or will make you read even if you don’t want to read, LOL 😀

I am a chemical engineer by profession. My most favorite hobby is to sing and write poems. I hope you like reading poems, well who doesn’t !!! My most favorite singers are Ed Sheeran and Ariana Grande. I just love them a lot and lot.

You can know more about me on https://www.wattpad.com/user/rakhioverhere

My readers are eveything to me. I can’t thank them enough for it ♥

9 Comments Add yours

1. Gottfried says:

You’re like a veteran 😅

1. Gottfried says:

You been around since big 2016. I’m like a newbie to you 😅

2. jalapenogirl says:

No way. Your work is incredible. You have got so much followers that cancels me it. Lol. Actually, for some months I was off my blog due to work. 😃

3. Gottfried says:

I try to post once a week and it’s not really easy. Work meddles a lot but I enjoy my little community here so I keep coming back 😅

Liked by 1 person

4. jalapenogirl says:

You are actually right! This little community is so good. Somedays ago I moved my WordPress blog to another hosting website. I did not liked it there. And, moved back here.

Liked by 1 person

5. Gottfried says:

Haha, that says a lot. There’s a reason it keeps growing. 47 million now

Liked by 1 person

6. jalapenogirl says:

Woah! Didn’t know this. OMG!

7. Gottfried says:

Yeah just click discover, at the top it shows all the WordPress accounts (that follower discover)

Liked by 1 person